Be vigilant about your online safety
Scammers typically attempt to impersonate reputable institutions like banks, or payment institutions such as CashSentinel.
We recommend making yourselves familiar with the following guidelines when dealing with any online financial or payment institutions. General information can be found online, on websites such as staysafeonline.org, or on our page "How to detect a phishing attack?".
Checking that you are on the correct website
- CashSentinel's only official website is www.cashsentinel.com.
- CashSentinel’s website uses a certificate and the HTTPS protocol. When navigating on the CashSentinel website, a green padlock is present in the navigation bar and the name CashSentinel SA [CH] is displayed as the owner of the website on the certificate.
Do not follow links from emails
- If you receive an e-mail from a 3rd party, such as a potential buyer or seller, suggesting CashSentinel for your transaction: do not click on any link or document included in the email.
- Instead, look-up the company on a well-known search engine and navigate to the website directly from there.
- CashSentinel does not send unsolicited emails or any other unsolicited communication to consumers.
- CashSentinel does not ask for any information concerning your account or information by email.
Communicating with CashSentinel
- Communication with CashSentinel takes place in your account on www.cashsentinel.com; on the official CashSentinel app or over the phone.
CashSentinel will only communicate payment instructions once your account has been validated, and your contract accepted by both parties. Always make sure to access your account on the rightful website ( www.cashsentinel.com ) or the official app from the Apple or Google store.
The below information helps you verify that you have the correct payment instructions (IBAN) to fund your CashSentinel account.
For France, CashSentinel uses two segregated accounts:
- An account that starts by FR76 and ends with 1889, held by Société Générale (SOGEFRPPXXX).
- An account that starts by FR76 and ends with 4992, held by BNP Paribas (BNPAFRPPXXX).
- The transfers are to be made in the name of CashSentinel France SAS, 21 place de la République, 75003 Paris, France.
For Switzerland and cross-border transactions:
- CashSentinel uses an account that starts with CH80 and ends with 3700, held by Swissquote Bank (SWQBCHZZXXX).
- The transfers are to be made in the name of CashSentinel SA, Avenue de Tivoli 19b, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland.
CashSentinel does not use any other account, in any other country.
If you have any doubt about the legitimacy of an e-mail, a seller, or a website, please inform CashSentinel through the internal chat, or by calling the phone number located at the bottom of our website, +41(0)24 552 00 60 for Switzerland and +33(0)1 82 88 24 76 for France.